Saturday, February 27, 2010

Speedbump

Well, I've had my first official speedbump. I need to stop weighing myself everyday. When I don't see a drop after a few, I get discouraged. I know I shouldn't. However, this is what happens to me. I drop some and then I plateau. I'm going to get back to measuring everything. I thought I had a pretty good idea, but maybe not. I know I'm not getting my healthy oils in everyday. They are SO important. Everyone I see is dropping weight faster than me (and they CHEAT regularly.) I don't cheat. However, I don't have a metabolism so I do need to realize that I will drop weight slower than the population. Just frustrating! Going out tonight to a banquet and I'm fearful that there won't be anything that I can eat. Maybe I'll eat my 1/2 cup of beans before I go. That way I won't be extra hungry. I need to turn my attitude around. If you have any cheerful things to say, please post. I need a pick-me-up. 

1 comment:

  1. These speedbumps are truly frustrating, but I know you can work through this one. I too have stopped measuring and writing everything and I can feel the puff coming on! Let's both get back to basics and we'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete