Friday, March 26, 2010

Diving!

Well, I have dove off the plateau! Yeahhaw! It must be the weights that I have added to my program. I am down 15-16 lbs now and I'm getting my waist back. I am feeling great! My birthday was yesterday and the funny thing was....you know what the worst part was.....my dinner. I was craving sweet potato fries and a haddock sandwich. It was GROSS! Everything was overfried (even though it said lightly fried) and tasted icky. It left a slimy taste in my mouth. I should have ordered the veggie wrap that I was eyeing (for a second.) So disappointing. I do have to say that the chocolate cake did taste awesome! I usually don't like cake either. Maybe it just rinsed out the slimy fat taste in my mouth. So, I think I'm off fried forever. That's a good feeling. Bye bye sweet potato fries (only if I make them from scratch). I'll take my haddock broiled, thanks. I didn't believe my FLT angel when she told me that I would lose my taste for stuff like that. Well, she was right. I can't believe it!  I also did something healthy for myself on my birthday too! I took a sweaty 3 mile walk to return some library books. Normally, I would have laid on the couch claiming it was MY birthday and I could be lazy if I wanted to. Yeahhaw!

Off and running! Get off that couch and move! You are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment